Bed & Breakfast in the Chateau of St. Agnan, Burgundy
The Chateau has been recently renovated and now provides 6 comfortable ensuite bedrooms, a function room, restaurant and bar with lovely terraces and views of the lake.
The historic Chateau of St. Agnan is dominant in this pretty village next to the lake of St. Agnan. It was built in 1740 and was home to several famous families including Monsieur Odiot who was the goldsmith to Napoleon Bonaparte.
• All bedrooms are ensuite.
• Guests staying in the Chateau are welcome to use the campsite facilities
• Restaurant offering breakfast, snacks and evening meals.
• Small friendly bar with garden terraces.
• Facilities are perfect for walking and cycling groups.
• Gardens and campsite running down to the lakeside for swimming, fishing, boating & walking.
Our promise is to provide a choice of either good quality bed and breakfast accommodation for individuals, families or groups; or an amazing camping holiday-either in tent or caravan. Many of our visitors return year after year, Whether it be for the excellent fishing, the walking, rock climbing, cycling, or just relaxing next to the lake, Le Chateau and Camping du Lac provide an excellent holiday base in the Morvan.